Position Title: Ugashik Traditional Village Tribal Administrator
This position is located at the Ugashik Traditional Village Office in Anchorage, AK
- Knowledge of Alaska Tribal issues and responsibilities
- BS or higher in related Field - work experience may be substituted
- Ability to write grants and seek funding
- Ability to interface with Federal, State, and local officials
- Able to travel for meetings and trainings
- Financial management of all programs and office overhead
- Maintain a program budget for all programs
- Contract monitoring and administration
- Write grant proposals and other funding requests
- Work collaboratively with BIA on compact programs
- Responsible for ensuring council adherence to Constitution, By-Laws, Policies and Procedures related to UTV
- Supervise office staff
The work is mostly sedentary and requires no special physical demands.
NATIVE PREFERENCE UNDER P.L. 93-638
Preference may be given on submission of certification with employment application.
UTV will send full job description upon request. Any questions, please call the UTV office at 907-338-7611. UTV may also consider hiring an Assistant Tribal Administrator from this same listing.
Currently there are quite a few Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation job opportunities available! Click here for the vacancy list, which was updated November 24th, and here for an employment application. If you have any questions, please call BBAHC Human Resources at 907-842-9325, which is the direct line to their office.
More information may be obtained on their website at www.bbahc.org